so, so you think you can tell
所以 你認為你能說分辨
Heaven from hell,
從天堂到地獄
Blue skies from pain.
從晴天到痛苦
Can you tell a green field
你能分辨一塊綠油油的田
From a cold steel rail?
到一條冰冷的鐵道嘛?
A smile from a veil?
一抹微笑到虛假的話語
Do you think you can tell?
你以為你能分辨?
And did they get you to trade
當他們把你當作商品
Your heros for ghosts?
妳的英雄到了哪裡?
Hot ashes for trees?
樹變成了火熱的灰燼
Hot air for a cool breeze?
寒風變成了熱氣
Cold comfort for change?
改變變成了不值得高興的事
And did you exchange
你改變了嘛?
A walk on part in the war
去參加了戰爭
For a lead role in a cage?
就為了讓長官進入戰俘營?

How i wish, how i wish you were here.
多麼希望我多麼希望你在我身旁
We're just two lost souls
我們只是兩個迷失的靈魂
Swimming in a fish bowl,
在魚缸裡游泳
Year after year,
年復一年
Running over the same old ground.
不斷的在同樣的廣場奔跑
What have we found?
我們發現了什麼
The same old fears.
一成不變的恐懼
Wish you were here.
希望你在我身邊



小奸人 最近我真想你

都是你的留言害的

看到你叫我胖子那句我笑得合不攏嘴

原來

都沒有變



曾經 你說

我們還是不適合說心事

但 你還是在想哭的時候打電話給我

你 一定也知道我時常在想你

只是 最近變得嚴重


有時候 我都懷疑我想念的是什麼

是你

是我們兩個

是我們一群人

還是那些感覺跟氛圍

或是那個回不去的純真年代

可是 我真的真的很想你

你可以 說我無聊

說我沒用

我知道 胖子!

你都有在聽
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    greenhell 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()